My favorite potato salad recipe, you can’t really mess this one up.
My favorite potato salad recipe, you can't really mess this one up.
- 1+1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1/2 cup white onions diced
- 4 large eggs hard boiled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning
- Wash and cut potatoes to your desired size, leave peels on.
- Boil potatoes in boiling salted water for approximately 10-15 minutes, drain.
- Peel eggs, and cut in half to remove yolks, dice the whites.
- In large mixing bowl add egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, and 1/2 of the seasoning, stir to blend well.
- Fold in the onions and potatoes and toss lightly to coat, trying not to mash potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining seasoning over top of salad.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.