I didn’t tell anyone it was Spam until after they ate them. No complaints.
I didn't tell anyone it was Spam until after they ate them. No complaints.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounce) SPAM minced
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup monterrey jack cheese shredded
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese diced
- 2 tablespoons green chilies diced
- 2 cans (8 ounce) crescent roll seamless dough
- 1 egg white beaten
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In pot of boiling water, cook macaroni 10 minutes; drain.
- In a small saucepan, combine macaroni, spam, evaporated milk, cheeses and chilies.
- Cook over medium heat stirring 2 minutes or until cheese is softened.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove crescent dough sheets from packages; cut each rectangle into 4 squares for total of 8 squares.
- Place 1/2 cup filing mixture in center of each crescent square.
- Pull up corners to center, pinch seams together, and twist top ends.
- Place filled squares on baking sheets.
- Brush each square with beaten egg white; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from Spam