This is what you do when you want a BLT but don’t have any bread. Besides, these little cups hold a lot of bacon.
This is what you do when you want a BLT but don't have any bread. Besides, these little cups hold a lot of bacon.
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 cups lettuce shredded
- 1 large tomato diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Fry or bake bacon and coarsely crumble.
- Preheat over to 375F.
- Cut 12, 4-inch diameter circles out of the flour tortillas.
- I used a coffee can lid as a guide and my pizza cutter to cut the tortillas.
- Steam cut tortillas in the microwave between two plates for about 20 seconds to soften.
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place each cut tortilla onto each muffin cup.
- Using a spoon (or the cooking spray lid), press tortillas down into each cup.
- Lightly spray tortillas evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until they just start to brown.
- Cool in muffin tin for 5 minutes to let harden.
- Fill each tortilla bowl with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, crumbled bacon, shredded lettuce and top with diced tomatoes.