Corn Chip Salad
This dish is refreshing and crunch and crisp on a hot summer day. A perfect compliment to any grilled meat.
This dish is refreshing and crunchy and crisp on a hot summer day. A perfect compliment to any grilled meat.
- 1 can (14 ounce) corn drained
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup corn chips coarsely crushed
- Place drained corn, green onions and bell pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and vegetable oil to corn and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerated 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of corn chips and toss well.
- Top with remaining corn chips and serve chilled.
Recipe adapted from Alli ‘N Sons