I’m not a very big fan of ice cream, but I do enjoy pudding. So instead of a brownie fudge sundae, I opted for a Brownie Fudge Pudding Cup.
Brownie Fudge Pudding Cups
I'm not a very big fan of ice cream, but I do enjoy pudding. So instead of a brownie fudge sundae, I opted for a Brownie Fudge Pudding Cup.
- 1 box (18 ounce) brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup hot fudge topping
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 12 (9 ounce) clear plastic cups
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package instructions.
- When brownies are cooled completely, cut into 12 squares, set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions.
- Using your hands, crumble one brownie square into the bottom of each cup.
- Heat hot fudge topping according to package instructions.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping over the brownie.
- In a large bowl, beat a high speed the whipping cream until thick, about 10 minutes.
- Top the brownie layer with a pudding layer about 3/4" thick.
- Then top the pudding with whipped topping the same thickness as the pudding.
- Drizzle hot fudge and caramel sauce over whipped topping.
- Sprinkle nut topping over fudge and caramel.
- Place one cherry with stem in the middle of the cup, pressing down lightly to anchor.
- Sprinkle with colored sprinkles if desired.
- Serve immediately.
To give them the Valentine theme, add cherry flavoring and red food coloring to the pudding and sprinkle with heart shaped candy sprinkles.