A simple little chocolate cherry treat for Valentine’s. Be for warned these are very easy to eat.
Chocolate Cherry Valentine Thumbprints
A simple little chocolate cherry treat for Valentine's. Be forewarned these are very easy to eat.
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) white chocolate instant pudding mix.
- 2 cups milk
- cherry flavoring
- red food coloring
- 1 box (15 ounce) brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cherry chocolate candy, crushed coarsely
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions.
- Add red food coloring to the pudding until it is pink.
- Add cherry flavoring to the pudding to taste.
- Cover, and refrigerate to set.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions.
- Line mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- Pour brownie mix in each muffin cup, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out slightly wet.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Using the back of a melon baller, place a divot in the center of each brownie.
- Remove brownie cups from pan and place on a serving platter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pudding into each divot.
- Refrigerate thumbprints until ready to serve.
- Just before serving top with broken candy pieces.