Yet another recipe to use that left over turkey when you get tired of turkey sandwiches.
Yet another recipe to use that left over turkey, when you get tired of turkey sandwiches.
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup mexican corn
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1+1/2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 4 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (4 ounce) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the sour cream, set aside for garnish.
- In a medium size bowl, blend together the turkey, corn, sour cream and seasoning.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the pan.
- Spread the tortilla with the turkey/corn mixture.
- Sprinkle it with 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the drained black olives, set aside for garnish.
- Top the cheese with 1/2 of the black olives.
- Place another tortilla over it.
- Carefully using a spatula, flip the quesadilla.
- When the bottom starts to brown, remove from pan onto plate.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients, adding more oil to the pan if needed.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.
- Garnish with reserved sour cream and olives before serving.