Wow! I don’t think I even need to caption this recipe. Just look at them, they are warm, sweet and delicious.
Cinnamon Ricotta Crescent Rolls
Wow! I don't think I even need to caption this recipe. Just look at them, they are warm, sweet and delicious.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dates (not pictured)
- 1 can (8 ounce) crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, cream together ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Fold in chopped dates.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Open canned dough and separate the triangles and lay them out on the cookie sheet.
- Spread a couple of tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto each triangle of dough.
- Starting at the wide side of the triangle, roll it up.
- Continue with each piece of dough.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, almond extract and coffee creamer.
- You may need to add more creamer if the icing is took thick.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the icing over each of the rolls.
- Serve warm.